June 23rd – 25th : Entry by Donation
- Setup – 11:00am on Friday the 23rd
- Contest Start – 11:00am (0000 UTC) on Saturday the 24th
- Contest End – 11:00am (0000 UTC) on Sunday the 25th
- Tear-Down – approximately 11:00am on Sunday the 25th
What is Summer Field Day:
Field Day is ham radio’s open house. Every June, more than 40,000 hams throughout North America set up temporary transmitting stations in public places to demonstrate ham radio’s science, skill and service to our communities and our nation. It combines public service, emergency preparedness, community outreach, and technical skills all in a single event. Field Day has been an annual event since 1933, and remains the most popular event in ham radio.
- Get On The Air Station (G.O.T.A.) – Unlicensed and general public may utilize this station to experience radio operations for themselves.
- HF Stations
- Bathrooms w/ showers
- Kitchen w/ stove, refrigerator, microwave & basic supplies
- Water, Coffee & Snacks*
- Spaces for tent camping & limited cabin space
*You will need to bring your own meals
- If you have any questions, please email WAPC.W7SAA@gmail.com or KK7HOW@gmail.com